Monday, October 15, 2007

Soft Boiled Egg with Toasted Soldiers (My Photo Entry to Click)



Sometimes the most simple things in life turn out to be the most beautiful . And this photo I took a few months back is a classic example of that. Eggs with toast ! Can breakfast get any simpler than that? But don't you feel like just picking up one of the toasted soldiers (that's what my son likes to call them) and dipping it in the soft egg to savour the delicious taste of the soft egg yolk? Come on , admit it.


So this is the pic I have chosen for the new photography event called Click which is being hosted by Bee and Jai at Jugalbandi .Since I started blogging my photography has improved by leaps and bounds and at the cost of sounding immodest I am going to say that I am proud of this picture .I hope the judges like it just as much.


I have captured this image on my Sony DSC-P73. This photo is part of a previous post I made in February this year. You can check it out here.


Wish me luck!!

14 comments:

Padmaja said...

hey lovely looking toaties with that beautiful egg!!oh yes!! my best wishes to you dear!!!
good luck

sunita said...

I admit it...I do feel like picking up one of those 'soldiers' and dipping it
into the egg.

Rina said...

Perfect combo, my hubby would luv this.

Finla said...

Wow the soft boil eggs are so tempting.
Like sunita said i woudn't mind to have a dipp in it :-))

bee said...

that is a very elegant entry. thanks for participating in CLICK, anupama.

Tee said...

I love your presentation...looks very inviting! :)

Suganya said...

Loved it then, love it now :)

Dori said...

I have never had a soft boiled egg...it looks delicious. This is certainly a very wonderful picture!

Pooja Na(i)rayan said...

I think soft boiled eggs would have not been put up in such a high pedestal. Like u I beleive simple things truly are very beautiful. Even though I personally am not soft boiled egg fan I loved this pictures. CHeers to you.

Anupama said...

Thanks Padmaja

Welcome to Food-n-more Sunita

Hi Rina, Thank you and Welcome to you too

Hi Happy Cook, We are going to need lots of eggs if all of us feel like dipping into them

Thanks Bee for the comment and this fab event.

Thanks Tee

Hi Suganya, hearing after a long time from you

Thanks Meeso

Welcome to Food-n-more Mocha

Mansi said...

Looks great Anupama!

Lissie said...

awesome picture, anupama! i would love to have the toasts with the soft boiled egg...

Priyanka said...

Your lunch box ideas are so cool Anupama...and this pic is very tempting despite the fact that i dont eat eggs:)

Latha Narasimhan said...

Vert realistic picture anupama!:)) I like your lunch box series a lot!:))