1. Liquidise Vegetables to make Soups or Pasta Sauce
2. Puree fruits and add to Yogurt, Porridge, Custard or Puddings
3. Make fresh fruit smoothies for Breakfast and Snacks
4. Make freshly squeezed Fruit and Vegetable Juices
5. Chop raw vegetables like Cucumbers, Carrots and Beetroots and serve with Dips.
6. Make your own pizza and top it with vegetables like Spinach, Sweetcorn, Peppers and Tomatoes
7. Mash together a few root vegetables like Sweet potatoes, Parsnips and Carrots and serve this instead of only potatoes
8. Make delicious burgers and veg cutlets at home and serve with a dollop of tomato Ketchup.
9. Puree fresh fruits and freeze them to make very healthy ice lollies.
10. Add extra vegetables to your children's favourite foods like noodles, pasta etc
11. Top Breakfast cereals , Icecreams and Yogurts with slices of fresh fruit.
12. Introduce Dry Fruits to children at a very young age perhaps as soon as they learn to chew and they will be hooked on to them for life.